The list of selected students based on the total marks obtained by the candidate in class X and the admission date will be published on the college notice board. Admission will be denied if the candidate does not join the college within the stipulated time. The candidate is expected to meet the Principal at the appointed time and date, accompanied by parents. Candidates who have studied in Karnataka will be given preference.
- Applicants must have a pass in Karnataka SSLC examination or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Department of Pre- University Education, Karnataka and must satisfy all other conditions set by them.
- Foreign nationals and students who have passed class X or any other equivalent examinations in foreign countries, have to obtain Eligibility Certificate from the Director, Department of Pre- University Education, Padavi Poorva Shikshana Bhavana, Sampige Road, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bengaluru – 560012, Ph – 080-23361857, before securing the admission.
- Reservation category ( SC, ST, Category 1/2A/2B/3A/3B and physically handicapped) students must produce the original caste/ category/ disability certificate issued by the concerned authorities of the Government of Karnataka along with the photocopy of the same ( attested by a gazette officer) with the application form.
Please note: SC/ST applicants must produce caste certificate with a validity of five years including the current admission year. Category 1/2A/2B/3A/3B must produce caste certificates valid for the current year.
- Original Certificates
- Transfer certificate from the school last attended
- Original SSLC or equivalent marks card
- Conduct certificate
- Caste certificate ( will be returned after verification).
- 4 stamp size and 6 passport size color photographs taken within the last six months.
- All Photocopies attested by a gazette officer.
Additional documentation to be produced by Foreign Nationals
- Provisional Eligibility Certificate issued by the Department of Pre- University Education, Karnataka
- Valid Student Visa
- Copy of Passport
- Residential Permit.
Additional Documents to be produced by NRI applicants
- Provisional Eligibility Certificate issued by the Department of Pre- University Education Karnataka
- Copy of Passport
The selected candidates will be enrolled after the fee payment. The fee once paid will not be refunded.
The admission is subject to the approval of the Department of Pre- University Education, Karnataka.